Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking for a
qualified C2 Systems Program Manager / Communications Support to join our team. The C2 Systems Program
Manager / Communications Support has experience providing technical (C2) support for military exercises,
experiments, and real-world support.
Key areas of support include but are not limited to:
- Provides technical communications support for all Marine Corps Warfighting Lab Field
Testing Branch experiments.
- Coordinates C4 functions to include identification of required supplies, operator
level repair of systems and management of controlled cryptographic items.
- Assists with accounting and tracking of all serialized communications equipment and
the issuance and recovery of communications equipment.
- Coordinates with the ExDiv personnel to meet communications requirements to support
the introduction of new communications equipment tactics techniques and procedures (TTPs) into
Supplemental Duties: As required
- Demonstrate an understanding of military command and control and military C2
as they apply to exercises, experiments, and real-world operations.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the physical sciences,
engineering and a background in military operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the physical
or engineering and at least six (6) years cumulative experience as a C2 analyst or least ten (10) years of
active military service.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Top Secret/Sensitive
Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)).
Must be a US Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: