Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the professional services provider community, is looking for a qualified Executive Liaison Support Officer to join our team. The Executive Liaison Support Officer will apply
knowledge and experience in order to provide the necessary management, logistics, administration, and materials necessary to support mission requirements, specifically as they relate to awardee placement and service goals for the
Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) Defense Language and National Security Education Office (DLNSEO) and further the National Security Education Program (NSEP) mission requirements.
The ideal candidate will support DLNSEO as it seeks to identify senior-level hiring
officials (up to and including political appointees, military flag officers, and members of the
Senior Executive Service) through the federal government who manage hiring requirements, especially those in the components mentioned above. This requirement needs to be consistently monitored because these connections frequently change
given the regular transitions of personnel that occur at all levels of operations.
The Candidate shall also support DLNSEO government staff as they meet with senior-level officials making arrangements that will allow special hiring opportunities for NSEP award recipients. Finally, the Candidate shall support the
organization of events that enable senior level hiring officials and their staff to meet with NSEP awardees, and discuss career opportunities at their respective organizations.
- Provide consultation and support to DLNSEO on efforts to improve NSEP outreach efforts.
- In collaboration and consultation with NSEP leadership, support the annual NSEP Federal Outreach Strategy, which focuses on solutions to meet federal agency national security mission requirements.
- Participate in and support NSEP outreach commitments.
- Prepare and present NSEP leadership with draft initiatives that identify, develop, and implement new opportunities to promote federal employment for NSEP award recipients.
- Provide updates for the DLNSEO weekly activity report, including descriptions of all senior-level interactions supported, and events planned.
- Plan, organize, and participate in NSEP events.
- In conjunction with DLNSEO staff, develop, prepare, and disseminate information on NSEP awardee hiring trends, legislative changes and needs, and personnel hiring rules at NSEP-sponsored events and outreach
- In conjunction with the NSEP Service Team, review hiring trend data of NSEP award recipients.
- Provide weekly updates on job postings and hiring events to NSEP Service Team.
- Assist NSEP in responding in a timely manner to requests for ad hoc information about NSEP from priority agencies and the U.S. Congress. Research and provide supporting documentation within 24 hours of assistance
- Experience, knowledge, and ability to assist and participate with DLNSEO in
outreach to senior officials from DoD, DHS, State, the IC, and other federal agencies with national security responsibilities, as well as contractors thereof.
- Experience with the complex human capital workforce, national security duty requirements, and federal hiring procedures associated with language related missions in the DoD, DHS, State, and throughout the IC. This
experience will be utilized to find opportunities for NSEP recipients to fulfill their employment commitments.
- Ability to articulate, verbally and in writing, current federal agency national security duty requirements and hiring needs, clearance requirements, and special statutory laws applicable to NSEP, and who have and
can maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in various MS Office applications for general support.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
Must have and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
Mark Center Alexandria, VA
Fast-paced customer service environment
Primarily Office Environment
Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
License and Other Requirements:
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is required.
Local travel in the Northern Virginia area. Approximately 10-20% travel nationwide, in addition to the possibility of overseas travel.
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process. Claxton’s basic benefits can be found on the
Claxton career page.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com