Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking for a qualified
Financial Analyst to join our team. The Financial Analyst will apply knowledge and experience in financial support
to the PM MHTV team. This support will include both budget formulation and budget execution.
Key areas of support include but are not limited to:
- Perform research and analysis of the appropriation budget and execution data.
- Develop and draft reports, documents and briefs with program inputs per programmatic requirement
using Program Budget Documentation Database (PBDD), Program Budgeting Information System (PBIS), NAVSEA Headquarters System (NHS),
and Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI).
- Deliver reports on Unliquidated Obligations by researching and utilizing data from
multiple financial management systems.
- Update and deliver Budget Execution Summaries reflecting real-time status of commitments, obligations,
and expenditures for multi-year appropriations at the requisite level of detail.
- Evaluate and deliver analysis and recommendations on the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE)
process and the tri-annual research and closeout process.
- Prepare budget graphs, metrics, spreadsheets, analytical reports, and upload all information onto the PM MHTV
SharePoint portal for tracking. Update financial and budget analysis spreadsheets, web systems, and tools.
- Provide recommendations based on program input in response to Tactical Wheeled Vehicle (TWV) reporting requirements,
funding taskers, external taskers, and PM reviews.
- Recommend, update, draft, and deliver funding execution variance explanations for phasing plans for the USMC Comptroller.
- Provide operational support.
Supplemental Duties: As required
- BA/BS + 5 years of experience; AS + 10 years of experience
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in various MS Office applications for general support.
- Experience using SharePoint portals.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret).
Fast-paced customer service environment.
Primarily office environment
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Occasional outside work gathering data in various weather conditions.
License and Other Requirements:
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is
May require occasional travel. Passport required.
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: