Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking for a
qualified Administrative / Fiscal Support Manager to join our team. The Administrative / Fiscal Support
Manager has experience providing administrative, data management and fiscal support for military exercises,
experiments, and real-world support.
Key areas of support include but are not limited to:
- Support with daily administrative and data management processes.
- Provide daily personnel status reports and advise of any changes in personnel status.
Monitor and maintain the Annual Budget.
- Assist personnel with travel arrangements; to include, group lodging, coordinating
with outside agencies for foreign travel requirements, country clearances and military travel registration
systems as necessary.
- Conduct information/Data Management, to include design and maintenance of a SharePoint
collaborative web site and information repository while aligning SharePoint efforts between divisions.
Supplemental Duties: As required
- Demonstrate an understanding of military command and control and military C2
as they apply to exercises, experiments, and real-world operations.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the physical sciences,
engineering and a background in military operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the physical
or engineering and at least six (6) years cumulative experience as a C2 analyst or least ten (10) years of
active military service.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Top Secret/Sensitive
Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)).
Must be a US Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: