Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking for a
qualified Logistics Experimentation Planner to join our team. The Logistics Experimentation Planner has
experience leading logistical efforts for military exercises, experiments, and real world support.
Key areas of support include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating logistical plans and requirements to support MCWL experimentation.
- Providing analysis of plans to integrate logistics solutions and proposed Tactics,
Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) with other DOTMLPF solutions.
- Conducting DOTMLPF analysis of proposed logistics capabilities to determine logistic
- Reviewing DOTMLPF requirements, in conjunction with other Marine Corps activities, to
identify needed changes.
- Conducting research and analysis on current policies and procedures to provide
recommendations on implementing courses of action to best facilitate new logistics solutions. Preparing
briefs and presentations as required to support logistics related topics.
- Preparing briefs and presentations as required to support logistics related topics.
- Maintaining awareness of evolving TTPs/training and technology advancements relating
to MAGTF logistics and assist in other branch activities as directed.
- Serving as an experiment observer/controller testing and evaluating experimental
objectives and associated sub objectives, controlling experiment venues, organizing briefs and debriefs,
and collecting data in accordance with the established data collection plan.
Supplemental Duties: As required
- Demonstrate an understanding of military command and control and military C2
operations as they apply to exercises, experiments, and real-world operations.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the physical sciences,
or engineering and a background in military operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the physical
sciences, or engineering and at least six (6) years cumulative experience as a C2 analyst or least ten
(10) years of active military service.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Top Secret/Sensitive
Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)).
Must be a US Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com