Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking
for a qualified Logistics Subject Matter Expert to join our team. The Logistics SME has
experience providing logistical support for military exercises, experiments, and real-world
Key areas of support include but are not limited
- Coordinating logistical plans and requirements to support MCWL
- Providing analysis of plans to integrate logistics solutions and proposed
Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) with other DOTMLPF solutions.
- Conducting DOTMLPF analysis of proposed logistics capabilities to
- Reviewing DOTMLPF requirements, in conjunction with other Marine Corps
activities, to identify needed changes.
- Conducting research and analysis on current policies and procedures to
recommendations on implementing courses of action to best facilitate new logistics
- Preparing briefs and presentations as required to support logistics
- Maintaining awareness of evolving TTPs/training and technology
relating to MEU/MAGTF logistics and assist in other branch activities as directed.
- Serving as an experiment observer/controller testing and evaluating
experimental objectives and associated sub objectives, controlling experiment venues,
briefs and debriefs, and collecting data in accordance with the established data collection
Supplemental Duties: As required
- Demonstrate an understanding of military command and control and military
operations as they apply to exercises, experiments, and real-world operations.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the
sciences, or engineering and a background in military operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the
sciences, or engineering and at least six (6) years cumulative experience as a C2 analyst or
least ten (10) years of active military service.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must
meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Top
Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)).
Must be a US Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private
transportation is required.
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND
QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com