Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking for a qualified Operations Research Analyst to join our team. The Operations Research Analyst has experience leading efforts to create organized, objective, and understandable analysis products.
Key areas of support include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and management of assessment efforts for planning and specific experiment events.
- Review military operating concepts and develop measures of performance and effectiveness to facilitate evaluation.
- Participate in naval, allied, and joint operations research activities to advance combat and combat support capabilities and integration.
- Coordinate with the professional research community to assess available information on related subjects.
- Assist the Senior Operations Research Analyst and assume duties in his absence.
- Serve as an observer/controller in forward locations
- Demonstrate an understanding of military systems analysis, military operations analysis, combat modeling, wargame development, or training systems development.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in operations research, mathematics, the physical sciences, or engineering.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in economics, political science or international relations and a background in military operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in operations research, mathematics, the physical sciences, or engineering and at least six (6) years cumulative experience as a research analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and at least ten (10) years of active military service.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work effectively.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to work independently and team environment.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) preferred.
Marine Corps Base - Quantico, VA
Will be based off customers workday, which normally is between 0800-1630.
Divided between the government site and contractor site.
Occasionally move items not to exceed 25 lbs.
License and Other Requirements:
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is required.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary, as stated during the interview/hiring process. Claxton’s basic benefits can be found on the
Claxton career page.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org