Department/Contract: Range and Training Area Management (RTAM) Branch, Range Control Facilities (RCF) (Multiple locations)
Pay Rate or Salary: Salaried
Special projects are often necessary at the larger installations. These projects can range in complexity and size; proper execution is critical because most projects originate at a higher headquarters. Typically,
only the most experienced contractors have the skill to properly service the special projects. Each requires someone who understands range control operations on a broad scale to include knowledge of Marine Corps Orders (MCOs), doctrine,
and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), etc.
- Provide RCF range support analysis services expertise in the operation, administrative functions and project management of the military ranges IAW MCO 3550.10.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations to ensure the installation range and aviation training and special use air space projects comply with MCO 3550.10.
- Research and analyze range and training area operations and maintenance programs and provide recommended improvements to the Government.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations regarding range projects and associated encroachment, airspace and environmental concerns.
- Review, analyze and recommend solutions involving National Airspace and Military Operating Areas, Marine Corps Training requirements and military or civilian interface issues.
- Develop reports, presentations, charts and spreadsheets in support of RTAM operations.
- Manage the execution of RTAM sponsored range projects programs.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com