Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking
for a qualified Senior Operations Research Analyst to join our team. The Senior Operations
Research Analyst has experience leading efforts to create organized, objective, and
understandable analysis products.
Key areas of support include but are not limited
- Develop, facilitate, and manage assessment efforts for planning and
- Review military operating concepts and develop measures of performance and
effectiveness to facilitate evaluation.
- Participate in naval, allied, and joint operations research activities to
advance combat and combat support capabilities and integration.
- Coordinate with the professional research community to assess available
information on related subjects.
- Lead formal studies, oversee conference participation, and serve as an
observer/controller in forward locations.
Supplemental Duties: As required
- Demonstrate an understanding of military command and control and military
operations as they apply to exercises, experiments, and real-world operations.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the
sciences, or engineering and a background in military operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in mathematics, the
sciences, or engineering and at least six (6) years cumulative experience as a C2 analyst or
least ten (10) years of active military service.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must
meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Top
Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)).
Must be a US Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private
transportation is required.
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND
QUESTIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org